- VOCABULARIO DE LA UNIDAD 2 (pág 20 y 26)
- VOCABULARIO DE LA UNIDAD 1
- EJERCICIOS DE TRADUCCIÓN: THERE IS THERE ARE, HAVE GOT, TO BE, PRESENTE SIMPLE, PRESENTE CONTINUO. frases pág. 22, this, that, these, those
- EJERCICIOS DE GRÁMÁTICA PRESENTE SMIPLE , PRESENTE CONTINUO, SOME, MUCH, MANY, MUCH, A LOT OF pág 24 y 25)
- TRADUCIR EL TEXTO "URBAN CAMOUFLAGE"
- A DESCRIPTION OF A PICTURE: LOS NIÑOS, DE MURILLO
MY FAVOURITE PAINTING
My favourite painting is “The children”, by Murillo (1650).
The picture shows two children. They are eating some fruit.
There are two children in the painting. They are sitting
on the floor. They are wearing poor clothes.
They are wearing dirty (sucio) clothes. They are
beggars (mendigos). They are not wearing any shoes.
The children are eating melon and
grapes. They are very hungry (hambrientos)
The style of the picture is realistic. And the
children shows the poverty (pobreza) in Spain
When I look at the picture, I feel sadness (tristeza).
I think it is a beautiful painting