domingo, 17 de julio de 2016

ERRORES COMUNES EN INGLÉS - NIVEL INICIAL



ERRORES COMUNES ORACIONES CORRECTAS
1 I HAVE 17 YEARS I AM 17 YEARS OLD
2 I LIKE DANCE I LIKE DANCING / TO DANCE
3 NATHAN HAVE TO WRITE AN EMAIL NATHAN HAS TO WRITE AN EMAIL
4 I MUST TO LEARN ENGLISH I MUST (---) LEARN ENGLISH
5 DOES SHE DRINKS WINE? DOES SHE DRINK WINE?
6 YES, I LIKE ( ) VERY MUCH YES, I LIKE IT VERY MUCH
7 MY OFFICE IS IN THE FIRST FLOOR MY OFFICE IS ON THE FIRST FLOOR
8 HE SPEAKS ENGLISH VERY GOOD HE SPEAKS ENGLISH VERY WELL
9 EVERYBODY HAVE PROBLEMS EVERYBODY HAS PROBLEMS
10 WOULD YOU LIKE ANY MILK? WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MILK?
11 DO YOU GO OUT TONIGHT? ARE YOU GOING OUT TONIGHT?
12 I'LL SEE YOU THE THURSDAY I'LL SEE YOU ON THURSDAY
13 LEAVE ME IN PEACE LEAVE ME ALONE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario